Saturday, April 4, 2009

4/1

I wondered into the woods to find a peice of mind.
I wondered to a place that no human knows.
It is my place now; a place only I know.
A place were you feel no sorrow or pain.
You slip and slide, but you never fall.
The red dirt collects the blood of those who pass,
so that no thorn will ever make you bleed.

I wondered to a plce where I learned,
I lreaned why the birds sing,
why the snake slivers,
why the bee stings.
I learned that in this land no one is unprotected.
I learned to lean again against a tree instead.
I learned no to lose confidence in me.

In this land, no one suffers or dies.
We live long, and we all prosper.
A hand does not callas.
A foot does not tear.
I travel farther everyday, deeper and deeper,
only to find myself right back at the beginning
to find myself wishing I could dissapear.

1 comment:

  1. I love the last two lines of the first stanza and the last line....wow.

    I was expecting it to go one waym then that last line came and everythign changed. It's like escaping too much only makes things worse.

    ReplyDelete