Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Some randomness for you.

I woke up today with a problem. I am at a fork in the road. Three directions, two guys, and one heart. Either way I go, there are memories I will live with for the rest of my life. If I go down one road, the single road, then I have the memories of what it is like to 'play the field' or 'look around.' If I go down road two, the long distance road, then I'll have the memories of what it was like when he was here. Then there is road three, the continue down the path I'm walking road, in which I will have 5 months of memories to hold with me when the road gets dark. Either road will be great. But either way someone will get hurt. Either this or that or those..... I'll never know. But hey, either way I have my people who got my back, right? Don't do drugs, okay? I can't control what'll happen on the road I go down, but I can control the road I go down.

2 comments:

  1. let me get this straight, you're trying to choose between one guy, some other guy, or neither?

    Wish I could say something, but honestly I haven't been in that position in a long time (whiine)

    Hate situations where someone's gonna feel crappy no matter what.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When in doubt, don't do drugs.
    That's a good dictum to live by.

    I say go with your gut, which sounds sketchy, but the feeling you have deep down tugging you one way or the other is usually right.

    ReplyDelete